2020 Kunming Int’l Flower Expo of China
After having built a successful track record over the past two decades, Kunming International Flower Expo of China (KIFE), established in 1995, has grown into a leading floral industry event in Asia. KIFE 2019 covered a total exhibition area of over 50,000 square meters, gathering over 30,000 distributors, wholesalers, floral shops, planters, and e-commerce players from 28 countries and regions. KIFE offers an opportunity to network directly with potential business partners.
In addition, the rich onsite activities and forums featured during the course of KIFE share hot industry topics and help drive momentum, allowing exhibitors to communicate face-to-face with industry leaders and floral masters. KIFE offers an incomparable business platform for effectively placing orders, brand development, new launches, and partnership buildup.
Why Exhibit at KIFE
- Over 20,000 Chinese and international trade buyers*
- Over 5,500 leading flora shop owners with procurement requirements*
- Over 6,000 dealers, distributors and wholesalers*
- 90% of Yunnan’s large-scale local planters will be present at the show *
- Based in Yunnan, the biggest fresh-cut flower industry hub in China
- Key platform for raising brand awareness and boosting reputation
- Efficient channel for conducting high-quality technical exchange
- Precision matchmaking service helps you connect with the right business partners
* Source: KIFE 2018 & 2019 Exhibitor Survey
Click the button below to see more information about
traffic guide, hotel booking, Yunnan tourism and Yunnan food